New Member Day
Saturday, May 12 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
How to Order Shirts and Shoes
All band members are required to wear a black t-shirt with the LHS band logo under the band uniform at all events. They are also required to wear black SuperDrillMaster marching shoes.
During New Member Day, your son/daughter will try on shirts and shoes to determine the correct sizes. Your band member can fill out the available order form and turn it in with a check/cash OR they can bring the form home and you can send the form and check to me no later than June 15, 2018. (We do not have credit card capabilities, cash or check only.) The form will also be available on line at Lincolnband.org link “Band Public Share”
- Please make the check payable to LHS Bandparents.
- Shirts are $10 each (XXL-XXXL are $12) and it is required that each student have 2 shirts. Color guard members do not need these shirts. The price for shirts will rise to $12 ($14 for XXL and XXXL) if an order form is not received by the due date, June 15th 2018.
- Shoes are $40 per pair. Color guard members do not need to order these shoes. The price for shoes will rise to $45 if an order form is not received by the due date, June 15th 2018.
- A limited number of gently used shirts and shoes may be available for sale during New Member Day.
- Your son/daughter will receive their shirts and shoes during Uniform Distribution Week in July or August. (They will wear their t-shirt for Breakfast with the Band August 11th.)
Questions? Please email: