Box Truck Donations

The current box truck was born in 1995. It has 230,000 miles. Despite regular maintenance by our awesome Roadies, the vehicle is no longer trustworthy for out-of-town travel, so it's time to invest in a replacement vehicle instead of continuing to repair this older one. This last season we had to rent and borrow a box truck for our out of town competitions.he box truck is invaluable to the band in hauling equipment. We would like to purchase a newer used truck with a 26’ box.

Any questions regarding the truck contact: Gene Pike at 376-0296

You Shop & Amazon Gives

AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Lincoln H.S. Band every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to The Band!

Donations can be made payable to:

LHS Band Parent Association
% Rose Grant
312 South Conklin Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57103


"Make a Difference Today"

The LHS Band Parent Association is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.